Keep your vital data safe and up to date in real time … and always know exactly where it is.
• Inexpensively priced per gigabyte.
• Only your data, your folders and files, are backed up.
• Works on any internet connection speed.
• Full and complete "bare-metal" backup of your servers and workstations.
• Can be run nightly or in real-time.
• In the event of a failure your image can be delivered by hand, shipped overnight, or downloaded to get you up and running quickly and seamlessly.
• All of the features of the remote backup option along with the ultimate in disaster recovery planning.
• We supply you with a premise stand-by server that offers instant virtualization of your downed systems with almost no interruption to your business operations.
If you're concerned about justifying the cost of a Premise Standby Server, ask this question: "What will extended server downtime cost my business?"
24 hours downtime × $15.00 hour per employee × 35 employees = $12,600
This $12,600 figure falls short because it lacks the cost of lost revenue/productivity.
3 days (or 24 hours) probable downtime
$30,000 annual Salary in 2014 with 7 Holidays is $ 14.76 per hour
$80,000 annual Salary in 2014 with 7 Holidays is $38.37 per hour
In this light the cost of a Premise Standby Server is an affordable insurance policy.×